If you don't have time to complete the PADI Open Water Diver course don't worry, you can get all the didactic material, attend the theory classes of modules 1, 2 and 3, do three dives and in 2 or 3 days you get your PADI Scuba Diver course certified.
Once you have enrolled in the course you will receive the PADI manual and dvd if you do it by the traditional method or access to the virtual classroom with the same material but online, so you can do the theory at your own pace and anywhere, although you will always receive theoretical review here in Cabo de Palos. One way or the other, at the end of the 3 modules you will complete the reviews with your PADI instructor.
There are two ways to complete the PADI Scuba Diver Course, one session in the pool (Madrid) and two dives in the sea, or all three dives in the sea. All this will take you a weekend or two/three days of your choice.
During the 3 dives we will perform simple exercises related to equipment, safety and basic diving techniques from 2 meters deep, up to 12 meters deep in a progressive way and always at your own pace, in a safe and controlled environment. In this way you will meet the requirements to be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver and be able to continue diving anywhere in the world.
- You set the pace, we want to transmit our passion for diving and to accompany you in the discovery of diving.
- The quality guarantee of Balkysub and its team of instructors puts at your service a professional and dedicated school that carries out more than 1000 PADI programs every year.
- If you need more dives to finish your course, you can do them at no additional cost.
- All our courses include the latest PADI equipment, the famous PADI Crew Packs, consisting of manual, dvd and some diving accessories.
- You will receive your diploma and PADI card recognized worldwide.
85% of the divers in the world are PADI, Balkysub is one of the 3 PADI Schools with more courses in Spain and one of the 2 with the highest category as PADI CDC.