Balkysub Diving School organizes diving tours at Cabo de Palos every day of the year at flexible times from 08:00 am in summer and 10:00 am in winter. The punctuality in our activities is something we care for so you don’t waste your time waiting.
We board at Cabo de Palos, just a few meters from the diving center and we dive at different spots on the coast, the Islas Hormigas Marine Reserve and various shipwrecks that lay in our depths. We have changing rooms and showers as well as a service of private “cages” for the next day at our confortable and spacious facilities.
All our dives are guided by PADI Instructors and local expert guides, this way you’ll get to know the area better and the safety is reinforced.
Second Diving Guide. We plan two types of immersion in each tour, each guide adapts to the needs of the divers. Each guide will plan the most suitable immersion according to the diver’s degree, experience and/or preferences.
It’s important that you know that if you have been more than 6 months without diving or have done less than 10 immersions, you will have to do an Immersion Refresh before diving in the Marine Reserve or in a shipwreck.
– Local diving guides
– Plan the immersion based on safety
– Will help you improve your diving skills
– Organize the 2 groups according to level and affinities of the divers
– Are flexible with the immersion, planning by diving couples and level of certification
– Will take you on the best tour depending on the visibility, currents, marine life, etc.
– Will show you new diving spots in the same immersion
– Guarantee the success of your diving day, accomplishing your expectations
– Are the most qualified and expert to act in case of an emergency
– And, of course, will make your immersion fun
To be able to dive with us you must show:
– Bring one towel for your shower
– If you usually get seasick you can take Biodramina (sea-sickness relief medicine) always available in our first-aid kit
– It the hottest season, don’t forget the sunscreen to protect your skin
– In winter you will need a hat or beanie, jacket, windbreaker, etc.
– Before and after diving it’s very important to keep hydrated; water is the best.
Make your reservation comfortably, at any time and guaranteed.
You just have to sign in, check availability and price, make your reservation and you will receive a confirmation email. Easy, at your own pace and professional.
You can contact us to ask any questions on our phone or WhatsApp. You can also leave a message with your doubts and questions and we will answer as soon as possible.